E&H Services, Inc. offers a broad range of analytical testing services.
– 17 of the most toxic PCDD / F; results are published according to the required limit in concentration units and the units expressing the rate their toxic equivalent (I-TEF), determining how indicator (representatives of major technical mixtures) as well as toxic PCBs having similar toxicological effects, as PCDD / Fs (called . dioxin-like PCBs)
– PCDDs / PCDFs – polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans dibenzo: 17 the most toxic 2,3,7,8-PCDD / F, the results are expressed both in concentration and international toxic equivalent factors units
– PCBs – Polychlorinated biphenyls – determination of indicator (representatives of major technical mixtures) and toxic PCBs with similar toxicological effects such as PCDD / F (so called Dioxin-like PCBs)s
– OCPs – organochlorine pesticides (- comprising substance such as HCHs, DDTs, PCBZ, PCPs, and many other similar substances, their conformation and metabolites).
– Musk substances
– PAHs – polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons – including methylated PAHs
– PBDEs – polybrominated diphenyl ethers – indicator and total congener pattern
– Alkylphenols, phthalates and alkylphenoxylates
– Alkanes (referred to as C10-C30)
– The non-polar hydrocarbons (referred to as C10-C40)
More than 250 substances
– Pharmaceuticals (hormones, antibiotics)
– Perflourinated chemicals like PFOS, PFOA, etc.
– Other substances according to the requirements of clients