We have recently opened eshop on sale of passive samplers and related components.
Chemical and toxicological analyses of passive samplers (SPMD, POCIS, DGT, PUF filters).
Consulting and education services in the field of passive sampling (installation and operation of sampling equipments, grab samples, workshops and trainings, international conferences).
Newly opened passive samplers eshop.
Our laboratory has extensive experience in commercial and R&D projects.
Detection of extremely low concentration levels:
- identification of geogenic and anthropogenic sources in the glacial waters
- monitoring and quality assessment of mineral water
- monitoring and quality assessment of water in protected areas including their potential sources
Quality assessment of drinking water:
- routine monitoring
- identification of possible contaminations from sources of pollution during floods
Monitoring and quality assessment of surface water:
- comprehensive pollution evaluations in small streams, rivers and lakes using biotic and abiotic systems
- water quality assessment prior, during and remediation
- identification of the main sources of contamination around chemical plants and landfills
- identification of oil spills contamination from oil platforms
Air quality assessment:
- assessment of indoor quality
- identification of the primary sources of contamination
- determination of biotic and toxicological markers and their quantification
- samples pretreatment using semipermeable membranes
exposure studies using proper combination of various biotic organisms